5 & 5 Time to get back
I've been reading Rachel Hollises book, Girl, Wash Your Face. One thing she addresses is what she calls, "5 to Thrive". It' her list of 5 daily things to do for self-care and positivity. Listed as one thing is committing every day to gratitudes and writing them down. As I've done before, I think it's also important to include the lamenting not to complain and wallow in the negative but to get it out so you can move on. So here I am, back after so long to write my 5 & 5 for today.
1. I only got 5 hours of sleep (though I have only myself to blame).
2. I chose poorly and had another scoop of ice cream (though I have only myself to blame).
Seriously, this is all I can think of today. For that I am grateful!
1. Work was busy but not out of control slammed, so the day went quickly.
2. There were no jackass or dumbass clients. No asses today- yay!
3. I got to pet a cute Corgi puppy and cute Maltipoo puppy.
4. After weeks of dangerous air quality, today was healthy and amazing! Windows were open all around!
5. I've hit I think 2 weeks of consistent morning and evening routines which includes some stretching/yoga, skincare and flossing(!).