This is what I walked by to see one day.
On our bookshelf sits a book about all sorts of things you can make with duct tape. (The real title is Stick It.)
I laughed so hard the first time I saw it.
Every time I pass by and it catches my eye, I laugh again. I have no intentions of removing it. I may not be a teenager, but I sure appreciate teenage humor.
(Can you see that it's on a shelf surrounded by much more "get your life together" books? Maybe that's right where it belongs.)
1. Good grief - another Costco run today. With as many lunches that we pack, the essentials they carry are not only worth the trip financially, but well, essential.
2. I have a teeny remnant of a splinter in my thumb that I can't find.
3. I am not doing well getting to bed on time. boo Why do I do this to myself?!
4. I need to order new glasses. I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on a pair though because I'm afraid of buyer's remorse. (but I do need to see clearly!)
5. You know, and cranky as I'm feeling, there's not really another thing listworthy. Maybe I should rename today: 4&6
1. I was in & out of Costco in less than 1/2 hour. BaBam!
2. An out of state friend is here on business and I get to see her again before she leaves. We used to be neighbors.
3. Another out of state friend is coming this weekend and I get to see her. We talk almost every day through Voxer
5. I get to spend the evening with a small group of people from our church that I really, really like. (I've become more & more aware of the age gap between us, even though I like to pretend I'm in my 30's.) I love being with them and it seems like they like me too, so it's good.
How's your day going?