5&5 Black Hole
"Black Hole Milkyway" by Ute Kraus*
I'm having a hard time coming up with anything more to say today that the 5&5. In complete disclosure, things feel more like 50 & 5. They are things out of my control, and while I know God will take care of us, it certainly feels bleak. And it's certainly not how I imagined things to be.
1. Health care costs. Thanks Obama. And you're welcome subsidized insurance people.
2. Cost of living. Thanks California
3. People who want Nordstrom quality at Walmart prices. Thanks cheapskates.
4. I'm not losing weight. Thanks not getting up off my can or eating right.
5. House, appliances and etc. breaking and being crappy. Thanks adulthood.
1. I have a optometrist and dentist I like & trust. And finally a doctor. (For now.)
2. California has the ocean and lots of sunshine. And my family & friends.
3. There are some people who will shop at "Nordstrom".
4. I haven't gained back the 50# I lost 5 years ago.
5. We have a place to live.
Do you have anything to list today?
*"Black Hole Milkyway" by Ute Kraus, Physics education group Kraus, Universität Hildesheim, Space Time Travel, (background image of the milky way: Axel Mellinger) - Gallery of Space Time Travel. Licensed under CC BY-SA 2.5 via Wikimedia Commons
Post a Comment