5 & 5
Not that there isn't more to be done on the weekend, right? For some reason though, when Friday comes, it breaks up the daily routine. Also, it reminds me that we are one week closer to summer vacation! (27 days!) On to the 5&5, and feel free to chime in with some of your own!
1. I drank a cup of coffee late in the afternoon. Ok, two cups. It's 1:30am...
2. My tailbone is owie. I broke it long ago, but every so often it reminds me.
3.Grocery clerks who do not properly bag items. Is this really so difficult? Especially when I pre-group them on the conveyor belt?
4. Carpeting in my house.
5. Did I mention I *chose* to drink that coffee?
1. Friends. Authentic, loyal, long time, new, but genuine.
2. Games. I love Words With Friends. I've always loved Scrabble. No one else here does. Yay internet & apps!
3. My limbs. I know this sounds weird, or like there's a punchline, but it's real. When I had the flu and was down for so long, my limbs were weak, lethargic and rubbery. I couldn't drive, I couldn't walk much and for the first 2 weeks, I could barely even hold my phone up even to push the button to voice text. I am so very thankful that they are back to normal, and I'm thankful to have them. On a kinda related note, I saw this on Jimmy Kimmel. Ahk!?!?
4. Summer Fruit. I saw nectarines in the store yesterday. I know better than to fall for that trick. It's way too early for nectarines that aren't shipped across the Americas to be sweet and ripe. But oh...it's coming. (the Macinaw Peaches, Jerry!)
5. Mail. Personal, handwritten, in the mailbox, mail. Bonus if the stamp wasn't cancelled!