5 & 5
I recently had a great opportunity to visit a friend from high school, who now lives in Florida. There were 5 of us all together, and all friends from high school. A few of them even go back to elementary school or earlier!
This was a list I made after traveling.
1. Time together with long time friends ending
2. Airplane seats
3. Middle airplane seats
4. Mosquitoes (though thankfully, it's a "thing" in Florida to have screened in
pool areas/patio/decks. We hung out and it's just the one errant bugger that somehow got in and of course, found me.
5. People leaving one of something so they don't have to replace/refill it and then you are the "lucky one" who gets 3 things in a row to refill/replace.
(this was not a vacation lament)
1. Coming home to family (and a tidy house!!!)
2. Good coffee
3. Getting to fly across the country to see friends
4. Flip flop tan lines
Chime in with yours!