2. School staff who are unhelpful. WHY make this your job if you are MEAN?
3. The carpet in my house...still disgusting.
4. I tweaked my knee. How? um....by walking. It's starting to feel better, but seriously, after 1/2 hour on the treadmill yesterday, I don't know what went wrong. It must have been one of the sprint intervals where I ran. (It's got to be the running) :)
5. I didn't get done as much as I had hoped today because of unforeseen interruptions.
1. I had an impromptu coffee date with my youngest. He had a rough morning and I took advantage of the extra traffic that would have resulted in him being late anyhow.
2. My daughter missed her train to school, so she was home longer. We had some nice times to chat and joke around.
3. My oldest son was up earlier than normal and working, but he came in for lunch and I had some time with him too. In fact some of it was with the 3 of us and it was great!
4. Seinfeld. Makes me laugh always.
5. Texting. I love being able to communicate in a group with friends from different time zones about serious or random crap that makes me laugh.
How about you?