5 & 5
1. Selfish drivers. (I could list this one in varying incarnations on every 5 & 5!)
2. Rude pedestrians. ("You know we're living in a society!" Bonus points if you know where that quote is from.
3. Headaches: big ones, small ones, half head ones, side head ones, front head ones, neck ones...
5. Having to weigh risks (death by rash?) against benefits (no debilitating depression) when you consider medications.
1. I have never hit a pedestrian, kid or otherwise. It's one of my worst fears driving around schools especially.
2. My dog. Such a sweet love who wants to hang out & cuddle.
3. I have a reliable car that I like.
4. Friends who are willing to help answer all sorts of questions on topics where my knowledge is limited.
5. My husband is a good, good man. I'm thankful he chooses me every day.
How was your day?
Thank you for posting. You inspire me to get out of myself, which is the fundamental problem. Too much focus on me.
Post a Comment