5 & 5
1. SO MANY €#%£ BAD DRIVERS! A guy was behind me and started merging into me. Thankfully my HORN told him to stop.
2. Working on the computer makes my hand & wrist hurt, but I have so much work to do involving the computer.
3. Frikken Comcast and their "customer service" -not
4. I'm feeling a big lack of energy.
5. I'm so tired of battling with my weight.
1. I met a neighbor who loves working on vintage stoves and he happily came over to fix a problem with my oven.
2. I'm so thankful for my dog, Nala, everyday. She has brought love & live to our family in lots of situations, and has been therapeutic for my depression.
3. I'm getting to bed before 10 tonight! (We'll see if that really pans out)
4. I'm thankful I have a working washer, dryer and dishwasher.
5. After finishing Community college and earning her AA, My daughter had her first day at the university she's looked forward to for so long.
Feel free to share things for your day!